After the detection, selection or entering of the zone code, the app displays a screen with the parking conditions for the selected vehicle:
- Type of parking zone, e.g. "Smart Loading Zone", "Delivery Zone", etc.
- Photo, zone code and address.
- Regulation hours, during which it is mandatory to get a digital proof-of-parking, for example "From 8:00AM to 1:30PM and from 4:00PM to 8:00PM".
- Maximum parking time permitted, e.g. 30 minutes.
- "Start parking" button, in order to get a digital proof-of-parking.
The "Start parking" button will not be displayed when it is not necessary or is not allowed to obtain a parking ticket for the selected vehicle:
- "Outside regulated hours", e.g. between 8 pm and 8 am the following day.
- " Prohibited parking", when the selected vehicle does not have a parking permit.
- "Holiday or Vacation", for example during the summer holidays or January 1.
Note that it is not necessary to get a digital proof-of-parking outside of regulation hours.
Variable parking conditions
The city can establish the permit and maximum parking time for Parkunload-regulated zones based on geographic, temporal and environmental criteria, as well as on vehicle features or user profile.
For instance, the city may legislate that vehicles over 3,500Kg and cars are not allowed to park in the city center in Smart Loading and Delivery zones during regulation hours, with the exception of vehicles that are owned by residents or nearby business owners.
Dynamic parking conditions
The city may establish different parking conditions during pollution episodes or health emergencies, as well as in Low Emission Zones on a temporary or permanent basis.