Once the parking session has started, the application displays the remaining time and issues expiration notifications.
The application displays the parking status for the selected vehicle, color-coded as follows:
- GREY: Proof-of-parking valid and paused, until the zone regulation schedule starts.
- GREEN: Parking session valid and in progress.
- ORANGE: Parking session about to expire, e.g. 5 minutes left.
- RED: Parking ticket has timed out, after exceeding the maximum time allowed.
The app displays the following information regarding the current parking operation:
- Zone type, e.g. "Loading Zone", "Delivery Zone", etc.
- Code zone and address.
- Remaining parking time, as a countdown to the maximum allowed time.
- Start time, End time and Maximum time permitted.
- Button "Stop parking", in order to finish the parking session in progress when releasing the space.
Parking can be terminated by pressing "Stop parking" or it is terminated automatically after exceeding the maximum allowed time by 15 minutes.
Parkunload app issues notifications to warn about the expiration of the current parking session:
- Near expiration: notification of near expiration, e.g. when 5 minutes are left.
- Proof-of-parking expired: notification of expired session after exceeding the time limit.
- Proof-of-parking expired 5 and 10 minutes ago.
- Parking session automatically terminated: after exceeding the time limit by 15 minutes.
Please note that the notifications for the Parkunload app must be activated on the smartphone.