Parking during the regulation hours of the zone must be registered by checking-in and out using the Parkunload mobile application or other digital means available in the city.
Using Parkunload mobile application
Steps to start a parking session in a parking zone controlled with Parkunload:
- Inside or outside the vehicle, stay within 15 meters of the sign delimiting your parking zone.
- Press the "Parking" menu and the current parking conditions for the selected vehicle will be automatically displayed.
- Press "Start parking" to check-in the parking session. This button will not be displayed if parking is prohibited, on holidays or outside of the zone's regulation hours.
- The app displays clearly displays remaining parking time of the parking session and notifies when the allowed parking time is expiring.
- Finally, press "Stop parking" when the parking space is released, which also updates parking availability data for this zone.
Using the widget on iOS
The Parkunload widget on iPhone provides quick and direct access to the main parking management features: check-in, check-out, parking conditions, remaining parking time, etc.
Parkunload allows you to start the parking session by using its widget, without needing to unlock the cell phone or open the mobile application.
Using voice commands in iOS
Parkunload app allows you to start ("Start") and stop ("Stop") the parking ticket for the nearest zone without unlocking the cell phone or opening the application, using the Siri voice assistant on Apple devices.
Using a web form
Alternatively, if you do not have a smartphone or are unable to use the app, you can register the start of parking session via a web format https://www.parkunload.com/start/.
Using customer services
Some cities may offer alternative ways to start a parking session by telephone or at customer service centers.