The PKUN control app allows to efficiently control the parking status of vehicles and it has two navigation menus: a side menu and a bottom menu.
The information and sections available in the side menu are as follows:
- Agent user: name, e-mail and agent code.
- City, by default the city of the officer.
- Settings: password, printer, etc.
- Support with direct access to the helpdesk of Parkunload.
- Help center, that published several articles and frequent questions.
The sections available in the bottom menu of the application are as follows:
- Control: Allows to select and inspect the parking status by zone.
- Map: Displays information about the parking occupancy status in real time.
- Historial: Allows consulting the history of parking sessions and tickets per vehicle.
- Tickets: Displays the current day's reports of the agent in the city.