Parkunload mobile application is a fast, intuitive and efficient way to obtain a valid digital proof-of-parking in free time-limited zones in less than 3 seconds.
The driver must get a valid digital proof-of-parking for the zone code indicated on the vertical sign that delimits the zone, which is automatically detected by Bluetooth.
The app displays the current parking conditions in the zone for the selected vehicle and the user must press "Start Parking" to initiate the parking session. When leaving, press "Finish Parking" to register the end of the parking session in progress.
User and vehicle registration
First, the cell phone number must be entered and validated with the code received by SMS.
Then, it is required to enter the basic data of the vehicle: license plate, make and model, use, emissions, photograph (optional), etc. The app allows several vehicles to be added later.
Parkunload parking sign
The vertical sign delimiting the parking zone indicates the parking conditions, the regulation schedule and also a code identifying the zone, for instance: "VIC-001".
The app can automatically detect the parking zone via Bluetooth, but you can also select the zone code on the map or enter it manually.
The permit and maximum parking time may vary according to location, time of weekday, vehicle data or user profile in the current context of the city.
Start & Stop Parking session
To obtain a valid digital proof-parking parking for a parking zone controlled with Parkunload, follow the next steps:
- Inside or outside the vehicle, stand within 15 meters of the sign delimiting the zone.
- Click on the "Parking" menu and the current parking conditions for the selected vehicle will be automatically displayed.
- Press "Start parking" to start the parking session. This button will not appear if the vehicle is not allowed to park, if it is a holiday or if it is outside the zone regulation hours.
- The app displays and notifies you of the remaining parking time for the current parking session.
- Finally, press "End of parking" when the parking space is released, as it allows us to inform other drivers about the availability of free spaces.
In the "History" section, you can create your own parking tickets, which can be shared in PDF format with other applications: email, WhatsApp, etc.
Availability and parking time allowed in nearby areas
The application allows you to know the occupancy status and maximum parking time in nearby zones for the selected vehicle, displaying them in a list or on a map with the following color code:
- Free zone: A green circle indicates the number of free places in the zone.
- Occupied zone: An orange circle indicates the shortest remaining time in the zone.
- Prohibited zone: A red circle indicates that the selected vehicle is not allowed to park.
- No regulation: A gray circle indicates that the zone is outside the regulation hours, vacation or public vacation.
Highlight that the occupancy is an approximate figure, since there are several factors that may mask the results: improper use, vehicle dimensions, omission of exit, excess time, vehicle parked without permission, etc.