The Parkunload app requires permission to access the following mobile phone functions:
- Mobile data or Wifi, in order to communicate via the Internet with the Parkunload servers.
- Bluetooth, to be able to detect proximity sensors with Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- Localisation while the app is open, in order to display information based on the location of the device.
- Notifications, to issue warnings related to parking status.
Permits with the Smart Parking Button
Optionally, Parkunload can be integrated with a Bluetooth parking button that allows parking to be initiated and terminated with a simple click.
If the Smart Parking Button is used, the app requires the following additional permissions:
- Location always, to be able to detect Bluetooth location sensors in the background or when the app is closed.
More information on the website: https://www.parkunload.com/