Ending the current parking session is a quick and simple operation that allows us to inform other drivers of free spaces and record the actual duration of the stay.
There are several ways to terminate the current parking session:
- Clicking the "Stop parking" button on the parking in progress screen.
- By using the voice command "Stop" for the Siri voice assistant on Apple devices.
- By using a quick access widget on Apple devices, click on the "Finish" button.
Finishing the parking session is recommended, but it is not mandatory and is not sanctionable. However, a new parking session cannot be started until the previous one is finished.
Parkunload requires access to the Internet via mobile data or Wi-Fi to be able to communicate the end parking command to the servers. Otherwise, the parking session cannot be ended manually and will be closed automatically.
Automatic termination of the parking session
The parking session is automatically finished in the following cases:
- Automatic closing of an expired parking session, after exceeding the time limit by 15 minutes.
- Automatic closing of the parking session at the end of the regulation schedule, for example at 8PM.
Once completed, parking sessions are recorded as a proof of parking in the "History" section, where they can be searched by license plate number and date.
See additional information about the proof of parking in: Ticket history.