From the " Occupancy" menu, the estimated parking occupancy and your current parking permit for the selected vehicle in the nearby parking zones is displayed.
The information is displayed in list format or on a map as follows:
- Code and address of the zone, located on a map or in a list ordered by proximity.
- Maximum time permitted for the selected vehicle.
- Occupancy status in the zone.
- Navigation button, which shows the optimal route in the navigator of the mobile device.
By clicking on a zone, the application displays a pop-up window with the zone information, including the regulation schedule and the time limit for the selected vehicle.
The application displays the parking availability status with the following color code:
- Free zone: A green circle indicates the number of free places in the zone.
- Occupied zone: The lowest remaining time in the zone is indicated in an orange circle.
- Prohibited zone: A red circle indicates that the selected vehicle is not permitted to park.
- Not regulated: A gray circle with an exclamation mark indicates that the zone is outside the regulation hours.
- Vacation or holiday: Also marked with a gray circle and an exclamation mark.
Note that the parking permit depends on the vehicle's use and features, according to the city' s parking rules and regulations during regulation hours.
Reliability of occupancy level
It should be noted that parking occupancy is an approximate figure based on an algorithm for calculating free parking spaces in real time, which is based on the number of parking sessions already started per zone.
However, there are several factors that can also mask the outcome: misuse, vehicle dimensions, skipping the departure, overstaying of time, vehicle parked without a permit, etc.
In conclusion, the level of occupancy is an approximate value and should be considered as an estimate.